Apricus Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water
Evacuated tubes (aka vacuum tube) heat pipe solar collectors provide more output when you need it!
Australian Engineered over 30 years ago, the vacuum around each tube provides a 'thermos' effect. This insulates against wind and cool air from detracting away from the suns heating capability.
How they work:
- The evacuated tube solar collector captures the sun's light and heat energy
- A Circulator pushes water through the solar collector, transferring the captured heat into the water
- The heat is then stored in a tank, which continually heats throughout the day
- Hot water is drawn from the storage tank into the household
Our in-house installers at ureco take great pride in installing Apricus evacuated tube solar hot water systems. Each system is installed with attention to detail, insulated valves and high temperature/UV resistant pipework insulation.
For the discerning investor Evacuated Tubes installed by ureco is a wise choice to save you more!
Apricus Split Electric Boost
Prices from $4,650*
Apricus Split Gas Boost
Prices from $5,650*
|or Call 1300 764 081|
* Estimated Price based on a standard install replacing gas storage system. Payment via credit card. Request a free quote for more information.